- "We are very happy we chose Glass Guru.. We are enjoying our new windows, it was cost-effective, very efficient retrofit installation, and friendly personable crew. Mahalo!"
- "The service was prompt, professional and cost lower than others."
- "Jason is excellent!!!! We are so very thankful to him as well as the rest of the Glass Guru staff!! Mahalo!!!"
- "I am very pleased with the service and care taken when installing the mirrors and shower/tub surround doors. Great job."
- "I wanted to just send you a quick note to say “Mahalo” for an order I placed last week. My experience with you guys from the first initial phone call to pickup was nothing short of top notch customer service. Your invoicing (SMS & email) and follow up phone calls were impressive! “Aloha” isn’t always present in Hawaii business today. Thanks for keeping it alive and well! Take care, and Mahalo again."
- "All of the Glass Guru's personnel were professional, easy to talk to and most importantly, reliable. I would absolutely use them again and refer them to others. Their pricing was also great."
- "Jason, Philly and Inez were each very helpful and professional. I have recommended The Glass Guru to my handyman and will certainly not hesitate to call on you again, should the need arise. Mahalo."
- "Thanks for replacing my broken glass lanai door. The service, you and your company provided, were FANTISTIC! You came under others bidding. You were on time and VERY professional. I am recommending your company to my property manager and the company I work for. Thanks Again For The EXCELLENT Service!"
- "Just wanted to thank you again for all your hard work. I was extremely pleased that you were able to replace our sliding door lock. As I mentioned, no other door/screen/window company even addressed it - all they wanted to do was sell us a new sliding door at an astronomical cost...The louvers you installed were a better value than louvers that we could have purchased and had installed from other resources. With the ethical manner in which you run your company and your ability to get things done, your business should thrive. I wish you continued success and let me know if you ever need a reference to secure a job."
- "I have lived in Waikiki for over 20 years. I had broken my glass lanai sliding door. I searched on Craigs List and E-Bay. I called about 10 different glass companies. I finally contacted Glass Guru. They set up a free estimate within 2 days. They installed the new glass lania door the next week. They came in about $350.00 less than anyone else. They were professional. They were quick. They didn't leave a mess. After alot of research I would highly recommed the company to others."
- "I contacted the Glass Guru asking about a retractable screen door for my condo. Before I knew it my retractable screen door was installed at half the price of the other options I was looking at. Great, professional service is a rare find. I would highly recommend The Glass Guru."
- "We met with several contractors and repairmen who insisted that our cracked glass window, badly water stained shower doors, and sliding screen doors all could not be repaired and needed to be replaced. Guerric was able to repair all of the above with no problems! He is a true professional with a can-do attitude---affable, affordable, and available. He leaves his work area clean. I would not hesitate to recommend his service. What a find! He also replaced a cracked mirror for our dresser and installed it for me. I plan to use him to replace the broken crank mechanism on our windows."
- "I highly recommend the glass guru! They replaced sliding glass doors for me and removed my water stains. I found them to be honest, affordable, and all around nice guys, but most importantly, they got the job done right."
- "We live close to the ocean so our sliding glass doors have taken a beating. One had condensation between the glass and the other had surface water stains. The Glass Guru was able to fix both without the cost and mess of replacing the doors. Thank you."
- "Living on a ridgeline we get high winds which have caused window seals to weaken allowing moisture to get between the double window panes. The salt coming off the ocean coupled with high winds and driving rain had also etched streaks in the windows. And our irrigation system etched the lower windows making them appear extremely foggy. We thought we had to replace all the windows which would have cost 10's of thousands of dollars. Some windows even appeared to look like etched privacy glass because it was so foggy you, really could not see through it. We bought cleaners online claiming to be able to remove any water spots and spent hours scrubbing it and it did not even make a dent in the foggy damage. Guerric the owner of the Glass Guru did an amazing job scrubbing and buffing all the windows and they looked absolutely brand new when he was done. Next he drilled a tiny hole in the double pane windows to allow the moisture to dry up. He said it should take 3 to 6 weeks, but we were amazed by the next day it was already 60% cleared of the foggy moisture. Guerric is low-key, courteous, professional, trustworthy and a really hard worker. He was relentless when working on getting our 10 year old windows to look brand new again. After he was finished, they were so clear that it did not look like there was even glass in the windows. Our party guests asked us if we put in new landscaping. We said no, you just could not see through the foggy windows before. I do not think you will find anyone or any product that could do what Guerric does. He will save you time, money and make your windows look like new again."
- "I called 3 other glass shops - none of whom were even able to look at my broken window for a week! The guru was there the next day - good service and friendly. would recommend to anyone."
- "Their process really worked on my windows - and the guy was really nice. Very honest and professional."
- "I just wanted to say thank you so much for the professional, friendly, economic and extremely fast service. I cannot believe my window was completely fixed 3 hours after my initial call. The price was way lower than the previous companies and you actually fixed my window within a few hours. I'm so impressed and thankful. You guys are a BLESSING!"
The Glass Guru of Honolulu, HI. proudly serves the following areas:
Honolulu, Aiea, Ewa Beach, Kailua, Kaneohe Bay, Pearl City, Waimanalo and Waipahu.
Back To Top
Lic #: C 31626